Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Week 3 | 52 Photo Project


This week's prompt was something I thought would be super easy. Being a natural light photographer, I didn't think twice. Yet, here it was Saturday night, the day before the new prompt goes up, and I started getting worried about getting a shot. Sadly, it's been so gloomy here that it's been hard to pick up the camera to photograph much. So I waited. Waited for a sunny day. Then waited for something cool to strike me to photograph for this week. Nothing. 

Then tonite, while thinking quickly about it, I decided I've never taken photos in the dark/with a single light source. Which led me to this capture. It's not perfect, but it says what our nighttime routine was at this point in time. Lights on in our TMNT bed tent so I could turn on his lullabies for him to fall asleep to. I suggested grabbing the pop light that came with the tent to help mom get "some" amount of light into this to try to expose in the dark! It did help, and while it's not perfect, it's perfectly imperfect. Just the way life is right now. 


© 2015 | New Leaf Photography | www.newleafphotography.net

No comments:

Post a Comment