Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Week 5 | 52: Small



I know, I'm late again with this one. I struggled too with this prompt, but I think that's the purpose of these projects is to really push you and make you think!! Well, I'm on overload then ;)


For this one, I decided to use something that is always a huge part of play time around here for my oldest - Legos. I think most people with boys can say it's a huge part of their kids lives, too. I'm always amazed at how quickly he can build a Lego set, by himself, with just reading the instructions and then he comes out of his room with this. I'm amazed. He's 9 and what I'd call a "master builder." (Come on, you have to have seen the Lego Movie by now?!)


Something so small is such a huge part of who he is. And so is Star Wars. This is DEFINITELY a Star Wars household!!

Thank you for checking out my photo this week for the My Four Hens Project 52 challenge. Make sure you follow my blog via email (sign up right on my page) to receive all updates!

New Leaf Photography | www.newleafphotography.net

No comments:

Post a Comment