Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Week 6 | 52: Happy!


Hi there! This week's prompt is fun. So many ways this could go. Happy. There area a lot of things that make me happy. Yes, yes, coffee is one of them!! Then there are my kids. My husband. My dog. My hobbies. My books. OH so many things. But I wanted this prompt to be about something kinda silly that makes me happy...

I chose something that makes me happy and smile every single day. There's a reason this little guy sits on my kitchen counter, where I spend a TON of time throughout the day. How can Baby Groot NOT make you smile?! And if you bump or wiggle him, he dances. I. LOVE. IT. And if you don't know who Baby Groot is, well, my friends, you NEED some Guardians of the Galaxy in your life. Like right now. 


Thank you for checking out my photo this week for the My Four Hens Project 52 challenge. Make sure you follow my blog via email (sign up right on my page) to receive all updates!

New Leaf Photography | www.newleafphotography.net

No comments:

Post a Comment