Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Playing Catch Up on Project 52!



Hi there! Winter took hold and I wasn't inspired to shoot the prompts for the past couple of weeks, but today, the sun it out. It's "warm" out for here in the winter. And I had an urge to get caught up!! I figured I'd do that all in one blog post. I'm behind the last two weeks, and then the current challenge concludes this blog post. Enjoy!! Be inspired by all things around you.

Week 7 | 52: Pastel (Colors)

Since I live in a house of testosterone, I don't have much by way of pastel. And Easter is next month, so I wasn't waiting. I had to find SOMETHING for this prompt. And my mom would say I always dress all in black and darks (well, she IS right; aren't they always?!) so no luck in my closet. I turned to my little plate of lemons. They're fragrant. Cheery. Yellow! Yellow is a pastel, right? So there I had it. My inspiration. When life hands you lemons...you shoot them of course!


Week 8 | 52: Perspective

I hate this thing, but it helps me hold myself accountable for my progress with watching what I'm eating and working out daily. Today, we had a good day together, but this is the perspective I take on this weight loss journey. One day at a time. One pound at a time. 


Week 9 | 52: Shapes

My youngest (5) is really into cutting, so I let him loose with construction paper, glue and crayons and scissors. These are some of the things he's made me. I have a knife, many hearts, his handprint with his name in the middle, a fortune cookie (the fortune read "Logan"), I think a leaf, and the other green item, I'm not sure what it is, but it's a picture of him on it with his name!


Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest images for these challenges. 

All images ©New Leaf Photography 
www.newleafphotography.net | www.facebook.com/mynewleafphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment