Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Big "1"


Up today I have a recent session I did last week for a little beauty who turned one. It's such a BIG birthday!! We had fun with the simple backdrop setup for this session. I love simplistic set-ups where your subject is the main focal point. It really brings attention to the little features, especially for babies. Their big eyes, long lashes, tiny fingers and toes, and all the other little things we love about them!


We also made sure to get some with mom, dad and both mom and dad together. I think it's truly important to have a child/children with each of their parent's separately. It makes a beautiful way to hang multiple photographs on your walls to fill the space with everything important - LOVE. :)





I hope you enjoyed the few sneaks I have shared with you for this session. Stay up to date by entering your email address on the top left to receive new blog posts straight to your inbox!

And, don't forget, my "mom + me" mini sessions are just a short month away! Be sure to contact me to book your time slot as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment